The Product Manager is a key member of the product development team. As the Product Manager, you help drive the product strategy of Alegion’s platform.
What does it take to thrive as a PM at Alegion? Naturally, we highly value team members who are creative, responsible, and curious while working collaboratively. You must have a strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency. In addition, we want you to be laser-focused and opinionated on the future of ML in our platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Product Manager, you will bridge the tactical delivery focus of product owners with the business and product vision of the leadership team. You will drive the cross-cutting needs that span multiple engineering teams to ensure the product experience and quality are consistent. You will also spend time focusing outwardly to the market, helping to gain insight into industry trends that will influence strategic product initiatives and the long-term product roadmap. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute to the product strategy, objectives and key results
- Prioritize ideas and projects based on qualitative and quantitative product data, market and competitive research
- Design lean experiments in the key product areas to quickly gather product and user insight
- Define and track metrics to measure product use, health, and success
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, competitors, and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Continuously communicate with users, customers, and internal stakeholders, motivate, and inspire
- Immerse yourself in how data science, AI, and machine learning impact our platform and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, related technical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management and/or related experience
- Experience with machine learning technologies and processes highly desired
- Experience with enterprise SaaS offerings highly desired
- Proven ability to work strategically with enterprise-scale customers and supporting B2B sales processes
- Ability to thrive across the product responsibility spectrum from tactical and technical execution to strategic and market insight
- Strong analytical mindset supported by experience of making data-informed product decisions and measuring success
- A good understanding of business strategy in a high growth, startup environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product owners, and senior business leaders.
- Curious nature and ability to learn quickly
Do you want to help work in the most exciting and impactful technology space of our time? Do you want to serve those who want to work and create new opportunities in the global workforce?
Alegion is transforming how enterprises execute on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects, while transforming the way people work. Our AI enablement platform integrates human intelligence at scale into the creation of high-quality training data, the validation and scoring of AI models and real-time exception handling. We do this through our advanced data and task management platform and our growing network of on-demand trained human data specialists. By combining human intelligence and artificial intelligence, Alegion processed large-scale and complex data tasks provide the context, emotion and humanity that machine intelligence cannot achieve while delivering the highest quality results, at scale, and at the most effective cost. https://alegion.com/company/
Alegion’s AI Enablement Platform is a robust technology system that supports a wide array of data processes designed specifically for AI, ML, NLP, Computer Vision and Deep Learning systems. It provides the ability to define and configure complex data task workflows including multi-step and conditional paths for text, photo, video and audio. It also manages the distribution of tasks to human data specialists based on required skillets and other criteria and has built-in quality control processes that provide exceptional data quality, predictable pricing and scale to process large volumes of data-intensive tasks.
- We have a well-defined mission, and strongly-held core beliefs and cultural values
- We promote a workplace where employees can make an impact beyond financial results
- We believe in being truly Agile in every decision, action and interaction
- We recruit talented employees who are a strong fit for our culture and high-performing teams
- We value learning and teaching, and heavily invest in employee development and growth
- We foster a collaborative, team-focused and autonomous work environment
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- Meaningful stock grants
- Open PTO plan
- 12 company-paid holidays
- East of downtown Austin, less than a mile from the light rail station
- Within walking distance of some of the best culinary eateries in East Austin
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com